Members of Erin's Trails Committee had a work party on June 21 to erect a sign at the new Riverside Park, on Church Blvd. near Hull's Dam. It includes a map of the Town's greenspaces, and a 1905 photo of the village, showing the mill race that once ran from the dam to the far side of Main Street. The volunteers prepared garden beds for shrubs and flowers at the park, which will also have picnic tables. Unfortunately, it appears that a rock from the garden preparation was used by someone to smash the plexiglass of the sign, just one week later.